They came, they saw, they gave fans a rollercoaster of a ride and then they headed back to Vancouver with a tan and three points. That’s how you do Florida.
Despite the initial travel delays, it was all worth it in the end and we bring you the Top Ten Reasons The Whitecaps Can’t Wait To Head Back To Orlando…
(10) Three points more guaranteed than the time on your Disney Fast Pass ticket
(9) The humidity proved ideal for Russell Teibert’s perfect hair
(8) Watching Adrian Heath freak out on the bench is amazing entertainment. Just don’t read his lips
(7) With Donovan Ricketts in goal, something will always go wrong. It’s like riding the spinning teacups after five churros.
(6) Marius Rovde plus Mickey Mouse equals epic time for all
(5) Octavio Rivero gets better head on balls than Harry Potter on the Hogwarts Express
(4) Robbo finally gets away from questions about his sweaters. Does now face ones about where he buys his dress shirts
(3) Sam Adekugbe will be limited to taking on Space Mountain and not a Man Mountain – much better for his ribs
(2) Kekuta Manneh found out he is tall enough to ride all the rides at Disney World – jury still out on Marco Bustos
(1) They realised Orlando is a one man team